Monday 10 October 2011

Romancing Red Lions and Roquefort

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3064796/little-rouge?claim=aufhbu7d36b">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


Ok as much as I'd like to believe that I'm a bit of a foodie (I really am honestly), I have two weaknesses that can take to me nose-diving to the depths of disgusting. My culinary achilies heels...

Eggs and Cheese,


Totally respectable foods in themselves- enjoying the perfect Eggs Royale or delectable cheese board is the height of good eating in my opinion. Cheese is one of the simplest pleasures in life and growing up on the island and living in France, cheese has always been a food very close to my heart. 

But the time it takes me to work through a entire wedge of brie, devour a block of chedder or stuff myself with an eggy concoction paired with a disconcerting amount of mayonnaise is almost unhealthy...I'm like lightning.

SO you can imagine my excitement right now. Not ONLY is it National British Egg Week starting today but ALSO the Cheese and Wine Festival at Southbank Centre the whole weekend.


I genuinely feel like I've died and gone to heaven. 

Eggs & cheese washed down with a glass or two of wine, there isn't too much I can think of that could beat it!! My life-long love of food continues.




No comments:

Post a Comment