Tuesday 27 September 2011

INDIAN SUMMER

The single best news this week for one reason and one reason only...

Now there's an excuse to wear sunglasses all year round without looking like a total arse. Brilliant!

So next time I supress the urge to whip out my sunglasses even though August is loooong gone (taking this act's acceptability with it) I can think again.  

No-longer will I deny myself, no, no more! I shall reach for my lenses and wear them with pride. 

But there may be a particularly strong underlying reason for my enthusiasm this year though…. American 
Apparel’s new Vintage sunglasses range- Deadstock Vintage Eyewear.

I’ve spent many a minute lusting over these little beauties. I can’t get enough, I’m practically drooling. Every pair is so totally babe-ish it’s astonishing how someone has put them so conveniently in one place. 

This pair of stunners is one of my absolute favourites, I mean come on, how could you not!
Take a look and see, I promise they won’t disappoint. 


So thankyou Indian Summer you’re a god-send.

No comments:

Post a Comment