Sunday 15 January 2012

The top of my 'Wrist List'

For as long as I can remember I have wanted one of these watches...
La Mer Collections - Brown Rose Gold Oversized Vintage watch

Although that may be a slight exaggeration, the extreme lust that I feel is still as strong as if it were true. 

I only found out about the beautiful watch company a La Mer Collections a few years back when my house mate came back from NYC with one of these reclining on her disgustingly fortunate wrist. 

At every opportunity that she gave me I would walk around the house proud as a peacock wishing that she wouldn't want it back...obviously she did.

Since then I haven't been able to get it out of my head, and my obsession with oversized chunky watches began. 

Nowadays Michael Kors watches have become a staple, maybe even a mandatory requirement on many a girl's wrist (as indeed it should), but I find myself wanting something a little bit different. 

La Mer Collections is exactly that, and now that the pinch of student living has disappeared I think I might just get one. 

La Mer Collections - Tortoise Shell Indo Lucite Watches 


To see more of La Mer Collections visit: http://www.lamercollections.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment